The classice Die Hard Dice original folding dice tray, with new upgraded velvet. On one side you have a super soft velvet and durable PU leather on the other.
• Easy to carry to games, easy to setup, small so it doesn't dominate your table!
• +9 against metal dice damage to wooden tables
• Quiets loud dice rolls on plastic tables
• Keeps dice from flying off the table or hitting your minis
• High quality materials, strong enough for metal dice
MORE THAN ONE WAY TO ROLL
This tray has sturdy side walls that you can roll against. We like leave one wall down and side toss our dice into the tray at a low angle so they hit the back wall, kind of like a mini craps table.
Also, the snaps are positioned so you can even fold it up in reverse with the leather side up. Just fold the snaps inward and now you're rolling onto the leather side!
10.5 inches wall to wall when flat, 6.5 inches wide when in "Dice Tray" mode, with 2 inch tall walls. 12 inches at its widest when flat, and the floor is 7.5 inches at its widest when in tray mode.